Clear Breeze Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I know it may look like I was being a bitch..."


"But that's only because I was acting like a bitch."
Okay, if you look at the Stuff I like page (hint: you should,) you could see that I love drama (and yes, I'm one of those girls.)
So here's the latest drama. And, yes, I'm mostly posting this to vent.
I have this friend who is named Brenda* and she is a bitch. She is positive that she is the leader of the group that we hang out in, but she can never do anything with us because she gets in stupid fights with her parents over thinks as dumb as refusing to go in the house. This is not even a joke; that is really one of the fights she had with them. (PS: She is NOT our leader. Not even close.)
She has a boyfriend, in college. But recently, she's become close friends with a few guys that go to one of the Catholic schools near us. They literally rotated around her. She wanted to join our groups, but she got grounded (again) and could never do anything. So, the most outgoing of the group, Sam**joined up with us on the day we were all going to meet. The other two boys thought it was going to be awkward, so they bailed.
Sam and all of my friends became pretty good friends. We all hang out together all the time now. However, Brenda is still Grounded, and we still haven't met John* or Clark*. The other day, her parents were going to temporarily let her out to go get dinner with us. That day she told Sam that she, John, and Clark were going to stay at her house and watch a movie instead. This is mildly irritating at first, but it gets worse. She said she didn't want us hanging out because she was scared her different friend groups would start dating and it would get awkward. It gets even worse. Several days before that, Annie*** said she was somewhat interested in John. Brenda said she would set them up. Then, the next weekend, she totally metaphorically bitch slaps Annie and does this.
Now, I'm making plans with all of my friends, and not inviting Brenda. She's still grounded, but she's pissed, and she ambushed Annie today in the hall about our plans. Annie told me. I texted Sam** and asked if he told her about our plans. He said he's been avoiding her, and that he doesn't want her to come either.
So am I a bitch? No, I'm just acting like one.

*If you can't tell by my totally lame, made up names, all names have been changed.
**Yes, the Sam in the previous post.
***Yes, the same Annie from the previous post. I know, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment